Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You Weirdo!

OK, so I've been tagged by Pud and now I have to come up with five weird habits. This should be easy.

My Five Weird Habits:

1. When walking up and down stairs, I count how many steps are between each floor.

2. I eat crackers and cookies in multiples of four. No real explaination for this, I just do.

3. I like mustard on french fries. Talk about the crazy looks in restaurants!

4. When I'm driving(albeit in my loud ass truck) I turn down the radio at every stop light or sign.

5. I never re-heat anything to eat. It doesn't matter what it is, soup, pizza, pasta, steak, hamburger...when it comes out of the refrigerator I eat it as is. Except french fries, I won't eat them cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Weirdo!

2/09/2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home