Monday, August 07, 2006

Another weekend...

..down the tubes. I went to an orchard on Friday, a guy I met through a construction discussion board has an apple orchard, and peaches! So I went and bought a bushel o' peaches, What am I gonna do with a bushel 'o peaches?? Well make wine of course! So I've got the wine started. The last peach wine I made turned out verrrryy alcoholic, and not so peachy. This time I'll get it right. And speaking of wine, one of my wines got a bronze medal at the Indy International Wine competition. This is the second largest amateur wine competition in the nation, where they grade the wines on a points system. However many points you get determines your placing. It's pretty cool.
Went canoeing on Sunday, always fun. I'm considering getting a kayak...tried my friends kayak out and it was a lot of fun. But of course today my shoulders are tight and achy. It's all good. So how was your weekend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

It was super! Thanks for asking.

8/08/2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home