Friday, February 17, 2006

101 Things About Me

OK, so here it is, a little list

1. I was born and raised in central Indiana
2. I drive a loud-ass Dodge diesel truck
3. I have a White German Shepherd
4. I played trumpet in band in jr./sr. high school
5. I have a bachelors degree in Animal Science
6. I started my own business in 1999, I was 23
7. I have 2 older brothers
8. I am a NASCAR fan
9. I work too hard for too little
10. I play with wood for a living
11. I make an awesome cheesecake
12. Everybody tells me I should be a chef
13. I was in a fraternity in college, and was president
14. I once had a goatee, it was itchy
15. I make my own wine
16. I make my own hard apple cider, but like Strongbow from the tap
17. My favorite ice cream is Edy’s Mint Chocolate Chip
18. I like Tobasco sauce and Louisiana hot sauce
19. My favorite liquor is tequila
20. I received a bottle of Patrone Gold tequila for Christmas once
21. I used to weigh about 235, but am now at 185
22. I lost that much weight (see #22) in one summer
23. I have never been married
24. I like to fly fish
25. I have been to Mount Rushmore
26. I have had a horse all my life
27. I love Chinese food
28. Pud got me addicted to French Lick Wine
29. I don’t like my receding hair line
30. I started getting gray hair four years ago
31. I like the fit of Carhartt work dungarees
32. I’ve been told I have a cute butt
33. I earned my pilots license last July
34. I like flying in my airplane
35. I like flying my airplane at night
36. I don’t like snakes
37. I like Irish rock music http://www.roger.drawdy.com/
38. I once met Rupert from Survivor
39. I applied to Survivor twice
40. I like Collective Soul
41. I have only had one speeding ticket
42. I like snow, but not cold temps
43. I like to crunch ice
44. I had major surgery on my wrist when I was 8
45. I saw Glenn Beck on my birthday last year
46. I have two nephews
47. My mother is psycho
48. I drink decaf coffee daily
49. I quit drinking anything with caffeine in June 1998
50. I used to be addicted to MountainDew
51. I like camping
52. I like my alone time, yes I am introverted
53. I am a morning person
54. I have a talented tongue
55. I grew up on a farm
56. I love pizza (especially Pizza Shack)
57. I’ve been told I’m very laid back
58. My favorite sex position is doggy style (who’s isn’t)
59. I like to read, but not on the toilet
60. I collect Dale Earnhardt stuff
61. I have 4 cowboy hats
62. I hate painting
63. I have only had 3 vehicles in my lifetime
64. I like skeet shooting
65. I like competitive shooting
66. I used to smoke in college
67. When a baby is crying in public I like saying “shut up baby” really quiet
68. I like Paul Newman as an actor, and his salad dressing ain’t all that bad either
69. I tend to be sarcastic a lot
70. People tell me I am “a hard person to read”
71. I never dated in high school
72. My favorite wood is Cherry
73. I was a virgin until I was 19
74. I am a constant note-taker, and post-it’s are awesome
75. I like beef jerky, especially my own recipe
76. I will only wear Red Wing work boots
77. When I was growing up I wanted to be a lawyer
78. I don’t like being taken advantage of
79. If I ever have a daughter, I want to name her Zoey
80. I like eating jelly-belly’s after sex, instant energy
81. I wear hats often, OK, pretty much all the time
82. I like my coffee black and hot
83. My beer of choice is Tequiza
84. I like sitting by a campfire drinking rum and cider
85. I am a perfectionist

86. I have always wanted a pet squirrel
87. I am getting addicted to blogs, and like reading sex blogs
88. I look good in a tuxedo
89. I don’t like pretentious assholes
90. Slow drivers annoy me
91. I have been told I am good at reading people
92. I trust people until they screw me over, then they’re on my shit-list
93. I love cheese, thus my nickname as a kid was “mouse”
94. I have never lived outside the state of Indiana, but am always in a state of confusion
95. I was the tallest person in my immediate family, until my brother got married
96. I want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane before I die
97. I hate men who are abusive to women
98. I want to go to Las Vegas on my birthday
99. Lemons are my favorite fruit
100. My favorite number is 3
101. I am addicted to sex and think about it all the time

4 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

So, are we going to Vegas in June?

2/17/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

Yeah Buddy... I changed #85, can't leave out that I'm a perfectionist...it's a defining quality!

2/17/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

Pud:Sure thing, but remember: what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

2/17/2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger ledemure said...

A white german shepherd? wow. They are very beautiful.

2/28/2006 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home