Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Old School

I was talking to my brother yesterday, asked him if my nephew liked the Hot-Wheels I got him. Then I asked if he liked them. "Hell yeah, I didn't want him to open them". I picked out a bunch of old muscle cars:Corvette, Nova, Challenger, Super-Bee, etc. And then we got to talking about toys when we were kids. Stompers, anybody remember those? And of course Atari, and how now days people will pay mega bucks on EBay for an old Atari system. Toys just aren't the same as when we were growing up.

So what was your favorite childhood toy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

I've never heard of Stompers. I loved Atari!! But now, I can't stand video games.

My favorite toy was the easy bake oven....that I didn't get till I was an adult!

12/20/2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home