Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Got...

Nothin'. Still dealing with people who don't know how to communicate on a jobsite. I did hear yesterday from a designer I used to do some work with. It's been almost a year since I've done any work for her. I got screwed on a trim job because of miscommunication and wound up doing about 8 hours of work for free. So on the next project she had me price out, I detailed every single hour I would put into it. Needless to say she was a little perplexed and didn't use me. Fine by me, cause I wasn't going to do something for nothing. So I have a meeting with her on Friday...we'll see how it goes.

So really nothing has been happening, except for working. The current client canceled an entertainment center I was going to build. They still want it, just not right now...they have spent too much on this remodeling project and need to recover financially. Fine by me, I've got six other projects waiting in the wings. Happy hump day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home