Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TMI Tuesday #53

1. What is your worst habit?
It would have to be saying “you know” when I’m talking to someone,
I do it constantly.

2. Does size matter?
I have been told it doesn’t, it’s how you use it. As far as breast size, I don't like em too big.


3. How many orgasms have you had in one night?
Four, and that was late afternoon into night.


4. Is sex better with the lights on or off?
Lights on, I like being able to see my partner’s facial expressions,

but lights off can be fun also, and candle light is downright sexy.

5. How many sexual partners have you had?
So far, five.


Bonus (as in optional): Would you be unfaithful if you knew your guy/girl
would never find out?
Been there, done that, never found out.





Go Play At TMI Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home