Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy Weekend

I sure hope everybody had as much fun this weekend as I did. I went to the Indy IrishFest on Saturday, what a blast. My favorite band wasn't there, but a lot of other good bands were. I got to see Mother Grove, Briggid's Cross, and a little bit of Gaelic Storm. Gaelic Storm is a band from Australia, and they were on the movie Titanic. It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I'm pretty sure they were the ones playing in the lower hold of the ship and people were dancing. I also saw some cool stuff to buy, one being a Utilikilt. Yeah, crazy, I know....but these things look cool.

So today I went boating....actually waverunning, the boat had a dead battery. Spent a few hours on a waverunner and that was fun. Got a little sunburned, but not too bad.

Well crap, tomorrow starts another work week. Gotta check the weather to see if I'll be able to work outside. Anyhoo, hope y'all have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home