Monday, August 28, 2006

I Got Nothin

Yup, that's right, I got nothin'. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee, trying to figure out what I want for breakfast: banana almond muffin, or egg sandwich on toast.... think I'll go with the egg. I scored another cabinet job, a wall of cabinets around a fireplace, floor to ceiling. It's a rather easy job, four cabs, bases and uppers, with a bridge above the fireplace and crown molding. I've got a design and estimate to finish today for some more cabinets/bookcases around a fireplace. Something I can get creative with, which I always like. A cabinet install job I looked at in June is about ready to start, and I've got another estimate for garage cabinets due on thursday. Just a little busy. And that's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home