Monday, October 16, 2006

My Bad..

Yeah, I've been slacking on my blog. But for good reason! I worked like a madman last week building a pedal plane for my pilot's club. Every year we have a big BBQ Bash, and I build a kids pedal plane to raffle off. All the proceeds go to SMA Support and I decided to put my talent to good use and donate a prize. I don't have any pictures yet, because I had to do some work on it today(little touch-up stuff that this perfectionist deemed necessary). I will post pics in a couple days.

And of course I've been busy at my real job too. I was supposed to install cabinets in a remodel on the 5th, but when I got there they weren't ready. So I went back last Thursday, and the drywall wasn't done. So in order to keep on schedule I finished the drywall....I HATE DRYWALL!!! But it is done, just one more sanding and I can hang cabinets. The good thing is...I'm gonna charge premium for the work. I told the designer I didn't do drywall( the dust irritates my contacts something fierce), and I see it as only fair that I get compensated for work that was not supposed to be done by me.

I am so looking forward to Halloween also. I've been hitting the Goodwill stores to get some stuff for my costume. Pictures will be posted when the time gets here.

Well, that's all for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Working?!? Whatever ~ I'm not buying it!

10/17/2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

Yeah, workin'...you got any work that needs done?;p

10/17/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home