Saturday, May 12, 2007

Catching My Breath



I'm such a bad blogger. I've been working my ass off lately. First was a stairway that got the carpet ripped up and new maple treads put down. Then came some built-ins around a fireplace. That was a fun one. Below are some pictures. The second set has the before and after shots...installing cabinets on a brick wall like that is a pain. And yes, the shelves are crooked... I didn't have the correct shelf pins so I used what was on hand, which wouldn't allow the shelves to lay flat.

Other than these fun projects, nothing new has been happening. I'm heading to southern Indiana tomorrow. Taking a week-long class for cabinet building software. Gonna get me some learnin'! The hotel is supposed to have internet connection, so I won't be going crazy without my daily fix.






























And I think I might change my profile picture if I figure out how to do it:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home