Sunday, March 02, 2008

Real Irish Pint

Went to a new pub on Friday to see Roger and the Firestarters, an Irish band from Cinci. Heard some songs from their new CD. Awesome music.

And what was great is the Guinness girls were there, walking around giving free 1/2 pints of Guinness. Now I'm usually a Murphy's Stout guy, but this so-called pub didn't have Murphy's(buncha bastidges), so I went for some Guinness. Had a free one the Guinness Girl gave me, then had a free one Guinness Girl gave my GF, then found a place to sit and someone left a free one sitting there all alone. I just couldn't let it go to waste, so yeah, I drank it too. Also shared a Strongbow, but was unimpressed. They only had strongbow in cans, and obviously forgot what a refrigerator was. Oh, and did I mention I had four pints of Strongbow before going to the pub? Yeah, it was a fun night. Now if they could just get some Murphy's on tap...that would be great. Slainte!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Sounds like you had a hell of a time. Hope you didn't have a huge hang over the following day

3/03/2008 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home