Friday, February 24, 2006

A New Look

I got a new look for my blog! Thanks Pud!

Ok, so I'm in a good mood...It is Friday after all. In my 101 things(look down below) I stated that I play with wood for a living. Today was interesting. I met a client who is building a new house here and moving from out of state in about a month. I was contacted for consultation on building some home office furniture. What is interesting is the vision the client had. He wants furniture with an Asian influence...something I've never done but am eager to try. After the meeting, I was wound up like a puppy on crack. I like to be creative with wood, gimme your thoughts and ideas and I'll build it. I guess I just have a knack for being able to envision what people want, and that's how this meeting went today. So anyhoo, now it's time for a Strongbow. I'll work on the design on Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Hehe...you said WOOD.

2/24/2006 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home