Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bookcase

Delivery of the bookcase!
I didn't have time to post this last week, when I actually finished it and delivered it. I had to go help my best friend out of state, but I am back now. So this is the finished product, sans the lighting. The client is so impressed, he doesn't want to cut holes in it for puck lights....so we are going to see about alternative lighting sources.(gonna suck if I have to pay a restocking fee for the lights I already bought) The room this was placed in is way too small for all this large furniture, so these bookcases will probably be separated. You can see in the picture that the deskcase is right beside the side flanking case, they look awesome together though.
And now I get to design a desk to match these pieces, and an entertainment center for their big-ass TV. Although it isn't as nice as the 61 inches of goodness;) Oh and did I mention they also want some bookshelves in the finished basement!? But for now I am working on other projects while the client is out of town...going to try a traditional design for a side-table, methinks ash is the best wood to use. 'Cause you know what they say: "ain't nothin' like a good piece of ash".
















1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Nice!

Thanks again for your help last week!

5/11/2006 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home