Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Monday

What a weekend. So on Friday, I had to re-finish the desktop for the office furniture I delivered last month. Go out to my truck and it won't start. Do some checking, have enough fuel pressure so I figure the fuel filter is clogged. Go buy a new filter and change it... no fuel pressure! So now I have to go buy a new lift pump. And parts aint cheap for the diesel. Hopefully the $450 lift pump will fix the problem, because if it's the main pressure pump, I'm looking at over $1000 to replace it.

So on Saturday I go canoeing with my brother and one of our friends. It was fun, but I forgot my sunblock. Sunburn on the back is not fun. I'd rather have a midget use my ball-sack as a punching bag. No, I take that back. Sunburn is not cool. So now I'm hopeing my week goes well and I don't have to sell my first-born to fix the truck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

I got sunburned as shit on my shoulders this weekend. It really sucks.....donkey balls!

6/19/2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home