Friday, May 26, 2006

Random Thoughts for a Friday

So it's Friday, and I just got some random thought. I like to people watch. Whenever I go into a store, whether it be Wally-World or the home improvement big-box store(cause that seems to be where I spend most of my time), I like to take notice of the people. Most employees are there to ask if you need any help, so they tend to look people in the eye('cept for that strange guy at Wally-World at the speedy checkout, who is always appologizing for being slow).

The ones I find interesting are the other consumers. I tend to keep my head up and look people in the eye as I'm walking through the store. One tends to get more smiles from others if you practice this habit(specially the cute women, yeah I can be a flirt). But then there are those who are always checking to make sure their shoes are still on their feet. I used to make sure my feet were still attached to my legs, but several years ago I gained the confidence to walk with my head up. And of course that makes me think: do those who walk looking at their shoes have no direction in life?

Anyhoo, that's all I have for random thought Friday. Have a great and safe Memorial Weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Nah, they are just rude bastards.

5/29/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home