Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday WooHoo!

What a week. I have been working on the truck all week... chased parts Monday, put the new clutch in Tuesday, and started putting the transmission back in. That is not a 1-man job. Of course I had to get new fluid, which can only be found at the Dodge dealer. Got everything put back together yesterday morning, start the truck up and put it in gear, let out on the clutch and Nothing Happened! So now I'm like what did I do wrong? I call my brother, we discuss, and he can't figure what could be wrong. So I call my dad(chief grease monkey) who is in Alaska with my other brother. The first thing he asks "is the transfer case in neutral?" DUH! So I put the transfer case in 2H, put it in gear, and it works. I felt like such a moron.

So now I have to catch up on a little work. And get some of my homemade wine sent to the Indy International Wine competition. I think I have a good chance at getting some kind of ribbon this year. Last year I was like 1 point from getting bronze, but I've got a concord wine that I think is awesome this year.

Everybody enjoy the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Have a great weekend!

6/30/2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home