Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ya hear that?

That's the sound of money being sucked out of my wallet. I worked on the diesel yesterday, put a new lift pump on...getting great fuel pressure. But the truck won't start. So that means I have to have a new injection pump....a very expensive injection pump. So today I get to start tearing apart the truck so I can take the old one in for a core exchange.

My brother calls me yesterday...."Hey, you busy for the next week?" Umm, yeah, I gotta work to make up this money to repair the truck. He wants me to go to Alaska with him. Seems he just bought an airplane. Has to trailer it back because it needs work. That boy cracks me up. He's had a thing for bush planes since he started on his pilots license(been working on it for almost two years now), and he finally got one. So I figure by the time he gets his license, he might have this plane rebuilt.

Anyhoo, My ass has got to go be a grease monkey now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Why don't you spank that grease monkey?

6/20/2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home