Thursday, December 21, 2006

Neverending

Will this job ever end? I am almost finished up with this project I've been working on since October. And then the designer comes to me the other day and asks if I could hang a couple doors. The framers bought hinges, they just need set. Yeah, I aint using those hinges, no way. I can't stand when framers think they know how to run trim and hang doors. I feel sorry for the homeowners, cause the trim is the most important part of a job...it's the one thing that is most noticeable along with floor coverings. Yeah, I'm just being a perfectionist...but that's why I charge the big bucks. And I would never want my work to look shoddy, 'cause then I wouldn't get any more work.

I've probably posted this before, but Happy HNT anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home