Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Road Rage

Some people let road rage get out of hand. I admit, I get pissed at idiot drivers. But I don't tailgate, flip people off, or drive aggressively. For one, I drive a 4x4 that weighs almost twice as much as most cars...and if some jackass decides to slam on their brakes in front of me and I can't stop- big mess. So to my story. I was going to my Nephew's birthday party a couple weeks ago and I got into some slightly heavy traffic. Some half-wit with a small penis driving a Hummer H2 was driving like an idiot, cut me off, weaving in and out. Well unfortunately for this micro-man, he had business signage on his truck. So what do I do? Yup, I called the number on the side.
"@#!*&@$ Powersports"
Hello, do you drive a gold H2?
"That would be Brian"
Well, I'm driving on $!$&%& road, and he's driving like and idiot.
"Are you near %&**&%#?, yeah that's Brian...I'll make sure and talk to him about it"
Well sir, that would be a good idea, because when you have business signage on your vehicle it's not a good idea to drive like an idiot.
"OK, I'll talk to him about it"

It doesn't always work out where the vehicle that is driving like an idiot has a phone number to call, but it feels good to call someone out on their stupidity. I was thinking after that, it would be great to have a bumper sticker that says "Am I driving aggressively? Call 1-800-XXX-XXXX, with the number being for rage-aholics. Now that would be funny.


Hope everyone had a great New Year celebration, mine kinda sucked...I was designated driver and couldn't party like a rock star. But hey, sometimes ya gotta take one for the team, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good idea! So how many time would you be calling that number?

1/06/2007 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home