Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bloggin' From The Road

Is there a written rule that nothing goes as expected when on the road? I'm here in Southern Indiana doing my training class, bloggin from the road. Well, I picked this lodging because they have wireless internet. It hasn't worked reliably until today!!! And of course I didn't set the alarm clock in the room correctly for yesterday morning. I was 1-1/2 hours late to class. Luckily I was able to catch up fairly quick.

I drove around a little on Monday afternoon. I've been in this area before...the town just North of here is very familiar to me. I was in that town several times back in my college days, and a few times since then. It's kinda weird though. A lot of old memories that I'm still unsure of.

I lucked out on the hotel. They have just gone through a renovation and everything's pretty nice. And the free deluxe continental breakfast is one of the best I've ever had. I made some waffles this morning, and had a bagel with it. It's not like the normal free breakfast of donuts and juice. Although they don't have decaf coffee, which kinda sux.

So I've got two more days of classes, which should go by fast. There's a big lake nearby, I might go do some fishing tomorrow after class. So that's it for now from the road. I would post pics but i have no way of loading them. Maybe later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Hope the rest of the week was good. I'm due for an out of town trip, and am looking forward to it.

5/18/2007 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home