Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Windy City

Bloggin from the windy city tonight. I'm up in Chi-town for an industry conference, at a kick-ass hotel. I've got pics I'll post later. This is the nicest hotel this country boy has ever been in, I'm trying not to get spoiled.

When they made up the room today, they left two packets of regular coffee for the in-room coffee-maker. Seeing how I only drink decaf drinks, I called guest service to request a packet of decaf. Less than five minutes later, somebody was at my door with the coffee. Talk about great service! OH! and there's a TV in the mirror in the bathroom! In. The. Mirror.

Anyhoo, pics will come when I get home and get them downloaded from my card. Ok, George Carlin is on HBO, gotta go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pure Temptation said...

Glad to see that you are enjoying the windy city and a fabulous hotel. Can't wait to see the pics!

3/19/2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

I definitely have to see pictures of an in mirror TV!!

hope yours was a great trip.

3/23/2008 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home