Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yeah, I've been slacking

So I've been slacking with my blog this week. Suck it!

Anyhoo, not much has been going on. Went flying last friday and saturday...friday was hazy, which isn't much fun, and then saturday was clearer yet bumpy. Gotta love summertime flying. I did get to see a B-17 bomber in the pattern at an airport. I was overflying at 3000ft. and it was getting ready to land. The owners give rides in this classic warbird to help pay for expenses($400 for 45 min. ride), and it is a great way to keep these planes in the air.

So the 4th was good, went to a friends house and had a cookout, then went down to the lake and watched the fireworks. Today I get to build some new fence for the horses, at least it's not humid like last week.

Sorry no HNT today, need some inspiration, ideas anyone? Well, have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Ideas for HNT:

Butt shot.
Back shot.
Arm shot.

That's all I got so far.

7/06/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home