Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Slacker

Yeah, I'm a slacker. It's been two months since my last post. Nothing exciting has happened since then. I entered a couple of my wines in the Indy International...my lambrusco got nm(no medal) and my strawberry got a bronze. I was hoping for maybe a silver, but I need to work on the fermentation process a little more.
I went to South Dakota at the end of June. Everybody thinks I'm nuts for going on vacation by myself...but I thought that's what it was...Vacation. I need my me time. I caught a few trout while fly fishing out there, saw even more than I caught.
I got a doggie! Well, she's not mine, but I'm taking care of her for a while. She's a hoot, and such a sweetie. Like a shadow most times, and always wantin' some lovin'. I've always had big dogs, so it's kinda different having a little thing like that around the house. But it's fun.
That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

That's the cutest dog I have ever laid eyes on!

Good things she's mine ;p

8/17/2007 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home