Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pics From the Windy City

I finally got the pictures onto my computer, so here goes:


Here is the TV in the bathroom mirror. When you turn on the main light, the TV is on a sensor that turns on when you enter the room.





Here is a shot showing the relation between the TV and the rest of the bathroom. You can sit on the can and watch your favorite show.


While we are still on the bathroom, I thought this was a bit funny...mood lighting for the can.



Seeing how I was there for a woodworking conference, I couldn't pass up getting pics of the fine wood in the room. These are the closet doors, nice rift-sawn oak...and there was lots more all over the hotel. Wood everywhere.



Here is a side table I thouhgt was interesting. The granite in the top actually rotated. Gives new meaning to "sit and spin".


This is a picture above the beds that I liked. Better than that crappy Motel 6 art.
And of course the flat screen TV. I don't have a TV, so I indulge when I go to a hotel.


And here's a shot of the bottle of $4 water. Luckily I brought my own rum 'n coke, so I didn't need to partake in that tasty treat.

That's about all the cool pictures I have. I have a couple looking out the window, but all they show are buildings and freeway. I didn't take any of the rest of the hotel 'cause I didn't want to look like too much of a country bumpkin.LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Pure Temptation said...

hey babe...looks like you had a good time watching TV on the can...LOL..I love the mood lighting pic...I was thinking of me under the lighting without the can:)

3/27/2008 6:03 PM  
Blogger Firefoxcub said...

mood lighting on the shitpot looks good. as does the spin table.

4/11/2008 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home