Monday, January 29, 2007

My Little Hula Girl

Wasn't that a song, or in a song? I dunno.... But anyhoo, this stuff is good. Sailor Jerry, spiced navy rum.



















Now lemme tell ya...I like the rum...but not that clear shid, it's gotta be spiced. Although that clear shid is OK when it's mixed with 7-up. But I prefer the spiced rum with apple cider, but rum 'n cola is good also. And when I found the Jerry, I coulda died an went to heaven. So there ya have it... go get a bottle, sip it, mix it with some cider, and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Sailor Jerry....isn't he also famous for his tattoo art?

2/01/2007 12:38 AM  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

As famous as you are for your sexy ass. Yes he is...it has a little story on the back of the label about him.

2/01/2007 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home