Thursday, February 08, 2007

What Is...

...this world coming to? I mean, c'mon people, it's called common sense. I was going through the local tv station web page and saw this recall notice(since my tv blew up a few weeks ago, this is my news source...no, please, I really don't want you to send donations for a new hdtv). Look here. Now what the hell are these little Martha's(as in stewart) thinking? Ya know it gets hot, it bakes a damn cake for pete's sake. Keep yer grubby little paws outta the oven! Maybe we could chalk this up to lack of parental supervision? Or just plain stupidity! And ya know the company had to go through a lawsuit to issue this recall.

Here's a little advise to the yuppy soccer mom who initiated the lawsuit: Yer kid's stupit! Keep it away from common household appliances!(and animals too) And yer stupit fer not training it right! Hot shit burns! My dog's smarter than yer kid! It's called common sense! Damn, I need to get busy on that book I keep saying I'm gonna write. Please tell me there aren't that many people out there that are letting their little suzies cram their hands in these mini ovens. I need some kind of hope for humanity.

Oh, and Pud, please tell me you didn't take your easy-bake overseas with you. (although I know you are way more intelligent than these idiots, and you wouldn't think of sticking your hand in your oven)

I almost forgot...To these moron's who insist on being dumbasses and ruining it for the rest of us: Read the directions! They are there for your safety, and are written so that any 2nd grader could read and understand them.


In other news, Anna Nicole Smith died today. I didn't know her personally, but it's kinda sad. Can't say I was a fan of hers(not into the hunormous fake jugs, I like them proportionate), but she will be missed by some.

Oh, and the dumbass blogger says I have to switch...buncha dickheads.

I think I'll quit ranting for now, they're bringing the white jacket again. Later peeps!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

You'd think they would have learned their lessons from the McDonald's Coffee is HOT! lawsuit. It's true, history really does repeat itself.

2/09/2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

No I didn't bring my Easy Bake oven with me to Iraq. I don't know what Easy Bake oven they are using, but mine you can't put your hand in it. You have to use this stick thingie to put food in and take out of it.

Some people's kids!

2/12/2007 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home