Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So glad

I'm so glad I know how to cook...and cook well. So I made some chicken picatta this evening. I really like that stuff. Of course, I can never follow a recipe. I always have to go a step farther and make it that much better. It's amazing I'm not 400lbs.

I also went to go flying today. This morning we had some freezing fog; nasty stuff to drive in. But by the afternoon the sky cleared up and it was sunny all afternoon. Got to the airport and talked with one of the mechanics for a bit then headed to the hanger. To be greeted by a huge pile of snow blocking my way. So instead of flying I shoveled snow. I'll go flying tomorrow. They're calling for fog again in the morning, but I'm sure it will clear up again. I kick myself for not getting up sooner...it's been about 3 months since I've been in the air. I'll try and take pictures and post some. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would eat a cat turd if it were covered in capers and lemon butter! Good for you for cooking. I haven't done more than heat up in months.

2/22/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

I just found capers...mmm good. Hey, what happened to your blog?

2/26/2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home