Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pimpin My Wares

As usual with this time of year, I've had some down-time. So to keep myself busy I play on my lathe and make pens. These pens were made from acrylic blanks in crushed velvet design. I hand-turn each pen individually, so no two pens are alike. In this picture, from the top: black, green, and blue.

So I got to thinking. I usually make these for gifts, but why not try to sell them? So I'm putting my artwork on the open market. These pens are great, I've been using one made from walnut for about 15 years. They are a twist style and refills are your basic parker style. So if anyone wants to buy one, they are $40 including shipping. Contact me through flyboy150c@gmail.com and I will work out the details. I have a paypal account that can be used for payment.

Man I feel like such a pimp.
Oh, and I can also do other colors/woods/etc. if you might be interested.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Have you thought about hocking your wares on Ebay?

3/08/2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger FlyBoy said...

I thought about Ebay, but they want too much off the bottom line.

3/08/2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home